To celebrate Mother’s Day and Spring, I’m cooking up a zero waste, plant-based and wheat-free Regenerative Menu Box, using recipes from my cookbook Eating for Pleasure, People & Planet. Each dish has been lovingly cooked by myself, so all you need to do is finish, plate up and enjoy! This menu is prepared using only the very best organic and agroecological ingredients from my favourite farms and Fairtrade suppliers. These producers are pushing the envelope, practicing socially and environmentally regenerative farming methods that support soil, seed and society.
Each box contains a bottle of my very own rose kombucha, a single origin chocolate truffle and small posy of flowers to say thanks Mum! Or simply to treat yourself.
The Menu Box includes:
- ‘Life changing loaf’
- Lacto-fermented seasonal vegetables
- Mushrooms, wild garlic and whipped beans with dukkah
- Roasted pear and radicchio with dried summer flowers
- Rye gnocchi with squash, leeks and walnuts
- Beetroot and chocolate nemesis with coconut yoghurt
- Medjoul dates and sugared almonds
- Loctoa chocolate truffles
- Plus a bottle of my very own oolong and rose kombucha
Allergens: gluten, nuts, sesame seeds, soya
Menu subject to change due to availability of ingredients. Gluten free option available – please request in checkout.
ORDER NOW – for delivery on Friday 12th March (just in time for Mother’s Day)